Please click on the link below for project details, photos, renderings and maps.
The City’s Department of Public Works manages the municipal Capital Improvement Program (CIP). This program consists of survey, engineering, and construction projects that are funded by SPLOST, GDOT and Federal grants. Examples of CIP projects are:
- intersection improvements,
- sidewalk and pedestrian projects,
- traffic signal improvements,
- safety upgrades for vehicles and pedestrians,
- road and street resurfacing.